BuildForce Armed Forces Information Day with TfL and Morgan Sindall Infrastructure
BuildForce is delighted to be hosting a unique event which will bring together TfL, Morgan Sindall Infrastructure, their supply chain and our military community.
Transport for London (TfL) is the integrated transport authority responsible for meeting the Mayor of London’s strategy and commitments on transport in London. TfL run the day-to-day operation of the capital’s public transport network and manage London’s main roads. Its programme of transport capital investment is one of the world’s largest and includes, launching the Elizabeth line, modernising Tube services and stations, transforming the road network and making travel safer for all.
This is a fantastic opportunity to hear directly from TfL’s Capital Construction team and find out more about the variety of opportunities available, including:
- Job vacancies for TfL Construction, forming part of the project delivery team on the Railway and Highways Infrastructure, including roles such as Project Management, Site Management, Logistics, Engineering, Design, Quantity Surveyors, Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental/Sustainability, Operatives/Trade roles, to name but a few.
- Work experience (1 to 2 weeks) within Railway and Highways infrastructure.
- Guidance and Mentoring from Senior Construction and Site Managers who can give real practical advice relating to transferable skills.
- Schedule a Silver Town tunnel site visit (at later date): guided roadside tour of the site finishing with an IFS Cloud cable car ride to give you an amazing overview of the entire project.
- Schedule London Transport Museum visit (at later date): guided tour of the museum and exhibits.
Morgan Sindall Infrastructure is a Tier 1 Contractor, who deliver some of the UK’s most important and critical infrastructure. Our customers trust our expertise and proven capability to deliver their projects in a responsible, safe, innovative, and ethical manner. At Morgan Sindall Infrastructure we are committed to creating a more diverse, inclusive environment, where everyone feels recognised and supported, and where there are no barriers to anyone being their best.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and a partner sponsor of BuildForce. Morgan Sindall Infrastructure understands the value veterans and ex-military personnel bring, with their unique skills and experience that transition well into civilian roles in our industry.
Our multiple projects with TfL support their work to improve London’s travel network.
Agenda for the day:
1000 – 1030: Registration & coffee
1030 – 1200: TfL, Morgan Sindall and supply chain presentations
1200 – 1430: Employer forum (lunch provided)
Register at: email@example.com