BuildForce Transition Wellbeing Seminars
As part of your induction with BuildForce, we encourage you to attend our Transition Wellbeing Workshop (which are currently running virtually).
This interactive seminar explores the relationship between stress and mental health and how it is impacted as you transition. The sessions also provides evidence-based information and practical approaches for addressing these often difficult life issues, focusing on the following key areas:
- Raise awareness of stress and its relationship with mental health
- Enhance knowledge of how to prevent and alleviate stress
- Raise awareness of the potential impact of stress and mental health issues in the workplace.
- Reduce stigma and address prejudice re mental health issues
- Enhance participants emotional wellbeing and resilience
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register your place.