Location – Reading / Basingstoke Area
Salary – Starting from £45,370 (dependent on experience)
There is a possibility this role will require shift working.
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours.
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- We are passionate in growing and developing our resource providing all training requirements
- Subscriptions to professional memberships available
What’s A Day like in the life of a Senior Facility Specialist?
As a Senior Facility Specialist you support the Senior Asset Operations Manager in maintaining the Authority to Operate for allocated facilities, and maximising availability of assets to programme demanders.
You will be required to:
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to produce and maintain a Facility Safety Justification (FSJ) for allocated facilities.
- Collate information and prepare regular Annual Reports in support of the ATO.
- Ensure operators/residents work within Safe Operating Envelope (SOE)/Safe Operating Boundaries (SOB), as defined by the FSJ.
- Ensure maintenance plans are created and maintenance is completed within required timescales.
- Ensure allocated facilities remain configured.
- Maintain accuracy of Asset Portal Master Viewer pages for allocated facilities.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills:
- General management (business and people) to manage and resolve complex cross discipline, technical and organisational issues.
- Ability to identify problems, evaluate options and formulate effective process, system, and organisational solutions.
- Capable of maintaining a high degree of effectiveness in a multitask role, managing priorities and delivering to challenging timescales.
- Decision making skills that have either a high degree of complexity or diversity and takes prime responsibility.
- Team working.
- To have excellent communication, presentational and negotiation skills.
- IWFM is desirable
All candidates must be willing and able to obtain and maintain the necessary security clearance for the role and be willing and able to work in designated areas.